Prices and rates for piano music of Event Pianist for Parties, Sharon Planer. Reasonable rates and music discounts in Twin Cities, Minneapolis, St. Paul and central Minnesota.
Prices and Rates for Piano Player
Sharon Planer, Pianist for Parties
Discounts available for solo piano
The discounts are described at bottom of this page.
WEDDING CEREMONY solo pianist
The price includes all ceremony music and a music consultation.
- $ 335 January 2 through November 30
- $ 395 December 1 through January 1
REHEARSALS & ACCOMPANYING
- $ 110 January 2 through November 30 one hour Wedding Rehearsal.
- $ 185 December 1 through January 1 one hour Wedding Rehearsal.
- $ 50/hr If a separate accompaniment practice session is needed with a vocalist or instrumentalist.
BACKGROUND MUSIC Solo Pianist
Event Pianist for Cocktails, Dinners, Receptions, Holiday Music, Christmas Parties, Anniversary Parties, Memorial Services, Funerals, Corporate Events
- $185 First Hour
- $110/hr For additional hours
- One hour minimum January thru November
- Two hour minimum in December
ROYAL EVENT MUSICIANS Harp and Piano Duo
Harp and Piano duo available for Weddings and Receptions as well as Victorian era and 'Downton Abbey' style parties.
- $600 Two hours of Harp and piano music for parties and receptions (2 hour minimum required)
- $200 For each additional hour
- $630 Wedding Ceremony harp and piano duo
- $ 85 If portable piano is needed
EQUIPMENT for Indoor & Outdoor Events
Portable Piano, Sound System, Portable Silent Power Generator
- $ 60 Portable piano only
- $ 85 Portable piano with 1-2 audio speakers
- $ 110 Portable piano with 3-4 audio speakers
- $ 60 Portable power generator
- $ 50 Difficult access ie. stairs, rough terrain, long hauling distance
- No Charge in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Twin Cities.
- 54 cents a mile outside of the Twin Cities.
DISCOUNT: REHEARSAL DINNER MUSIC.
Ask for Sharon's 20% discount on her hourly solo piano music rate for your Rehearsal Dinner or Groom's Dinner.
DISCOUNT: WEDDING RECEPTION MUSIC.
If you hire Sharon for your Wedding Ceremony, ask to receive her discount on the your Cocktail or Dinner solo piano music: This will reduce your first hour of Cocktail or Dinner music from $185 to $140. Additional hours are reduced from $110/hr to $100/hr.
A deposit is required to reserve your event. Unless otherwise stated in your contract, the balance is due two weeks before your event.